Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 12: Reading Diary B

I chose to read this story this week because I really love the Ramayana. I have come to love Rama's character, so I was immediately drawn to this story. I like that it's very focused on everything Rama is doing. The storyline is similar enough to some versions I've read in the past, but the style of wiring is very comfortable and easy to read, making it much more enjoyable to me. I want to focus on Rama and Sita for another story to add to my portfolio, except this time I want it to be a little more upbeat and happy. I loved my story based on Sita sings the Blues, so I think I'll enjoy this as well. I think I can pull a good excerpt from this story to twist into my own. I want to do another story that strays from the original plot quite a bit, so I can get creative. This will give me a good base to do so. 





No comments:

Post a Comment