Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week 13: Reading Diary B

this week I chose to read the Divine Archer. I picked this story because it seemed different than most I have read, but just the name alone interested me because of one of my favorite stories I've written about the men having an arrow contest. I liked the style of writing from this author. It is kind of a shortened, somewhat poetic version of the Ramayana, my favorite epic. I think I want to write my story This week on Rama growing up. I love how in depth this version goes into Rama as a baby and growing up. I think this would be a great addition to my storybook because it could give a little back story on Rama and what went on before Rama and Sita united. This was one of my favorite stories!



Baby Rama (riversidetemple)




Divine Archer F. j. Gould (1911)

No comments:

Post a Comment