Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 10: Reading Diary B

This week I decided to read a modern version of the Mahabharata. The Mahabharata was much harder for me to get into, unlike the Ramayana that I breezed through, so I thought reading a modern version would be easier for me to relate to and further understand the plot and characters. The first section started off differently, but was very dramatic and descriptive when talking about the characters. I loved this because this is my kind of style of writing, and I think basing one of my stories off of this version will help me a lot. I loved the section talking about Pandu seeing Madri and finally feeling something. I think I will base my story this week off of this section.


Pandu and Madri (Wikipedia)

Mahabharata Dharma 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment