Thursday, September 17, 2015

Reading Feedback

This week I chose to watch the film Sita Sings the Blues, instead of choosing a reading.  I was definitely happy with this choice.  It was such a nice change of pace to be given the option to watch a film instead of reading like every other week.  I feel like this gave us a nice little break, as well as put some faces to the names of the characters we have been reading about for the past month.  The film was easy to access, and when I lost my place on your directions of how to view, it was so easy for me to just google it and pull it right up on YouTube.  The film was split into two parts for our reading assignments, and I kind of wished there had been two films for each day because I enjoyed it so much I wanted to finish the entire film the first day, and was ready for another!

Sita Sings the Blues (Flickr)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Sita Sings the Blues also. I loved having a video option so that I could have a break. It was nice. I watched the video in one day because I liked it and wanted to see how they told the story through the video. I thought the songs were really interesting too. I enjoyed the video more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete