Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week 4: Tech Tips

As I wrote about in my last post, I had never used a blog before this class.  I am not the most technologically savvy person in the world, so I really had no idea what I was getting into when starting this blog.  I would see all of these amazingly designed blogs, and how no idea how these people were doing it until this week.  When I saw the tech tip about design, I knew it was the one I wanted to focus on this week.  While I did not improve it much (I still have a long ways to go) I decided to switch up my color scheme and go for a purple background.  Deep purple reminds of of indian culture and royalty, so I think it is very appropriate for this class.  I wish I had known before how simple it was to make little design changes like this.  I will definitely be making more changes and improving the look of my blog as the class continues!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Taylor!
    Same here! I was a little hesitant when I saw that this class required the use of Blogger. First thing I thought was, "wow so hipster". Now I am really getting used to it and I've been playing around with the templates. I finally found my current one amongst the designs and I really like it!

    Good luck with the rest of the semester! :D

    ReplyDelete