Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 5: Comments

I think that commenting on each other's blogs is an extremely helpful practice.  I have been loving receiving comments on both my stories and my introduction.  I really look forward to getting email notifications about comments because I appreciate the feedback of my peers.  I think that the feedback on my introduction is often more exciting, because it's personal and more engaging, I have found more people are willing to ask questions and relate to you on your introduction post.  I enjoy my storytelling comments for different reasons.  I love hearing what my classmates think about my story for the week.  I think the best comments are encouraging with constructive criticism.  I personally do not take offense to criticism, so I like when my classmates give me tips or advice on how to improve my story.  It is really helpful to get those comments because it makes me want to do better the following week.  I think I need to do more of this when commenting on others' posts.  A lot of times I just keep it short and sweet, and do not leave many tips for improvement, but i think it's really helpful to point out things out so we can all learn from our mistakes and get better and better each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment