Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 5: Tech Tip

I actually used this tech tip for my week 4 post last week, and saved it to write about this week.  In my storytelling post last week I made a popular Justin Bieber song a big part of my storyline, and I knew I wanted to add a clip of the song in my post for those who had not heard the song to reference.  As I have mentioned a million times before, I am really not great at this blogging thing, and am not so tech savvy, so I had no idea how to do this.  After pulling up the tech tip and reading the directions, I realized how simple it was!  I couldn't believe it was that easy, I had thought there was no way I was going to ever figure it out.  I thought it really made my post stand out a little better than my older posts, so I was happy to have found that tech tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment